All weekly Liverpool Pilates Hub classes are live streamed online.
Join us live or at a more convenient time for you from the safety and comfort of your own home.
So how do I access the online classes?
1. Book in to your class here
2. You will receive a confirmation email which will look like this.
3. A few minutes before your class starts click on the "View Online Event" button.
4. That will take you to a page that looks like this.
5. Click on the "Join Zoom Meeting" button and this will open up in your browser where the class will take place. If you have the Zoom app it will open in your app. However you DO NOT NEED the Zoom app to participate.
ALL CLASS PARTICIPANTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE MUTED AND CAMERAS WILL BE OFF.
So nobody can see or hear you unless you wish to manually tun on your camera and sound. This means you can maintain your privacy.
Improve your class experience
You could use bluetooth earphones for improved audio and you could connect your device to your TV via chromecast or a HDMI lead for improved visuals. However a smart phone or laptop will be sufficient.
Can't make the live class?
You do not have to join me live! You can do the class at a later, more convenient time. All classes on Zoom will be recorded and emailed to you straight after the class has finished. Each class will be available to watch until an hour before the next class begins. This gives you a couple of days to do each class.
Unsure of something?
If you're unsure of anything or need a little help booking in and setting up for the online classes, just give me a yell and I will be happy to help.
Get involved on
Free workouts, meditations, tips and advice. Subscribe to the channel below.